Saturday, March 12, 2011

Folding Fabric


I had a minor fabric disaster. The hanging closet organizer I use to store my fabric ripped. Instead of removing the fabric first, I tried to take the whole thing down with the fabric in it. Naturally, all the fabric fell out in the process. I purchased a new organizer in the same style, but the new one is fabric instead of plastic, so hopefully it won't rip. It is not my ideal way to store fabric, since the weight of the fabric makes the shelves sag, but it works well for the space I have. I spent a lot of time refolding fabric so it would fit in two columns, but I was even able to fit in some additional fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Glad something good came of your mishap! I keep my projects in the same fashion, so I'll beware :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...