Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 Goals

In 2017, I completed four of my six original goals, plus one add-on goal, for a total of four quilts. Not bad for a year which involved yet another interstate move. I don't anticipate a move this year, but our weekends are considerably busier now that we are in driving distance of family, so I'm not getting super ambitious with goals this year beyond what I already have in progress.

Goal 1: A quilt with these scraps of fabric:


Last year I made three Dresden plates out of these scraps. That's all the scraps I had, so now I just need to figure out what to do to fill in the rest of the top. Update: Completed! February 2018.

Goal 2: A scrappy granny square quilt out of my stash of 2.5" squares. I laid out the squares for these blocks before we moved, so they are all bagged and waiting. I'll just need to cut the squares for the sashing. Update: Completed! July 2018.

Potential projects:
Should be manageable to finish two quilts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...